Riva CRM Integration won second place in SugarCon 2014 App Throwdown
SugarCon 2014 in San Francisco was simply amazing! This was our sixth year in a row to sponsor the event. We are very pleased to announce that Riva won second place in the SugarCon 2014 App Throwdown.
Over 1,200 people gathered at the Hilton Union Square San Francisco to learn and share best practices around customer relationship management and business optimization. There were sessions aplenty at SugarCon 2014 on how social, mobile, and the cloud continue to offer innovative ways to improve relationships with customers, partners, and suppliers.
SugarCRM is recognized by market analysts as a leading Cloud CRM vendor. And Sugar is now used by over 1.5 million people in 120 countries and 26 languages.
Riva delivers value for SugarCRM customers by providing reliable integration for four enterprise email platforms – Exchange (On-Premise and Hosted), Office 365, IBM Notes, and Novell GroupWise. (In 2014, we also plan to add SugarCRM integration support for Gmail.)
For Sugar to be deployed successfully in companies, users must have reliable integration. This is why Riva was voted as one of the winners of the SugarCon 2014 App Throwdown.
Sugar customers use Riva to seamlessly sync CRM contacts, calendar events, tasks, email, opportunities, cases, custom fields, and custom objects. The integration is server-side, which means there are no Outlook or IBM Notes plug-ins to install, configure, or manage. And we bridge key integration gaps for Outlook, Outlook Web App, Outlook for Mac, Apple Mail, IBM Notes, and GroupWise. And we provide online and offline access to Sugar data on iPhone, iPad, Android, BlackBerry, and Windows Phone mobile devices.
- SugarCRM integration for Outlook 2013
- SugarCRM integration for Outlook 2010-2003
- SugarCRM integration for Outlook Web App (webmail)
- SugarCRM integration for Outlook for Mac
- SugarCRM integration for Apple Mail, Calendar, Contacts, and Reminders
- SugarCRM integration for Outlook in Citrix and Terminal Server environments
- SugarCRM integration for IBM Notes
- SugarCRM integration for IBM iNotes
- SugarCRM integration for IBM SmartCloud Notes
- SugarCRM integration for IBM Traveler devices
- SugarCRM integration for Novell GroupWise
- SugarCRM integration for iPhone and iPod touch (Apple iOS)
- SugarCRM integration for iPad and iPad mini (Apple iOS)
- SugarCRM integration for Android (Nexus 5, Samsung Galaxy S5, Samsung Galaxy Note 3,…)
- SugarCRM integration for Windows Phone
- SugarCRM integration for Microsoft Surface tablets
View our SugarCon 2014 photos
About Riva CRM Integration
Riva is the leader in CRM and email integration. Since 2008, we have developed advanced integration connectors for a dozen of the world’s best CRM systems – salesforce.com, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Oracle Sales Cloud, Oracle CRM On Demand, SugarCRM, NetSuite, Saleslogix, SageCRM, GoldMine and others – and four enterprise email platforms. In 2014, Riva plans to develop new connectors for SAP CRM and Gmail.
Riva helps businesses increase sales effectiveness, improve CRM adoption and satisfaction, and provide a more integrated CRM experience. Riva supports all combinations of cloud and on-premise CRM and email systems. And we bridge CRM integration gaps for all email applications and mobile devices – Outlook, Office 365, Outlook Web App, Outlook for Mac, Apple Mail, Outlook on Citrix and Terminal Server, IBM Notes, IBM iNotes, IBM Notes Traveler, IBM SmartCloud Notes, Novell GroupWise, iPad, iPhone, Android, BlackBerry, and Windows Phone devices.
Contact us to discuss your CRM integration requirements. Free 15-day trial and pilots are available. Volume pricing is available for all deployments over 30 users. Special enterprise pricing options are available for organizations with 800+ CRM users.