IBM Connect to Win: Improving collaboration and success through social business
The Riva team recently participated in the „IBM Connect to Win“ (#ibmctw) partner events in Cambridge, Massachussetts, and Silicon Valley where the focus was on using social business to improve collaboration, to drive customer growth and success, and to compete in the 21st century.
Attendees came away from the events in Cambridge, MA, and Silicon Valley with an enriched understanding of how to better connect with customers to learn, inspire, and sell. Here are a few takeaways from the event.
Key topics focused on helping customers and business leaders evolve their businesses by effectively incorporating social, digital, and analytical solutions. Social business is defined as an organization whose culture of participation and systems of engagement encourage networks of people to create business outcomes.
Companies, like IBM, that are mastering social business are unlocking new engines of innovation. And IBM’s social business solutions are helping our shared customers connect in new ways internally, with customers, and with partners.
The Scale of Social Business and Computing at IBM
During the event, attendees learned about the incredible scale of social business and computing at IBM:
- 400K employees across 170 countries
- 570K IBM Notes clients
- 350K remote access servers
- 11,579 logical servers
- 50M instant messages are sent daily
- 833M cloud meeting minutes per year
- 1,463 Mail / Traveler servers worldwide
- 1.3M managed workstations (with endpoint security)
- 3,800 terabytes of data
- 100K BYOD devices
- 1.9M help desk calls annually
IBM Social Business Solutions
Here are just some of IBM’s latest technologies that have built-in social capabilities:
- IBM Verse – A new smart mailbox with a focus on people. Guided by analytics, IBM Verse learns your behaviors to adapt to the way you work, wherever you work.
- IBM Connections – IBM’s collaboration tool which allows organizations to engage the right people, accelerate innovation, and deliver results.
- IBM SmartCloud – Cloud computing that can integrate enterprise-grade services and help speed up the way you innovate.
Riva CRM Integration for IBM Social Collaboration Solutions
Riva helps extend the value of IBM’s social collaboration solutions – IBM Verse, IBM SmartCloud, IBM Notes and Domino – by delivering direct, server-side integration for a dozen of the world’s leading CRM systems.
(Riva also integrates Marketo, one of the best cloud-based marketing automation platforms, with IBM collaboration solutions.)
What Riva syncs:
- Sync CRM contacts to IBM Verse, IBM SmartCloud, IBM Notes, and IBM Notes Traveler
- Sync CRM calendars to IBM Verse, IBM SmartCloud, IBM Notes, and IBM Notes Traveler
- Sync CRM tasks to IBM Verse, IBM SmartCloud, IBM Notes, and IBM Notes Traveler
- Sync CRM opportunities to IBM Verse, IBM SmartCloud, IBM Notes, and IBM Notes Traveler
- Sync CRM cases to IBM Verse, IBM SmartCloud, IBM Notes, and IBM Notes Traveler
- Sync CRM custom fields to IBM Verse, IBM SmartCloud, IBM Notes, and IBM Notes Traveler
- Sync CRM custom objects to IBM Verse, IBM SmartCloud, IBM Notes, and IBM Notes Traveler
- Track emails from IBM collaboration solutions and mobile devices to CRM
Riva supports any combination of cloud and on-premise IBM Notes/Domino and CRM environment. Riva is strongly aligned with IBM’s vision of Social Business, Smarter Commerce, Smarter Cities, Smarter Cloud and Mobile Enterprise solutions.
Riva integrates IBM Verse, IBM SmartCloud, and IBM Notes and Domino with Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Oracle Sales Cloud, Oracle CRM On Demand, SugarCRM, NetSuite, Infor CRM, Sage CRM, GoldMine, and others.
Plus, our new Riva Insight side panel for IBM Notes puts more context-aware CRM data and other customer data at users‘ fingertips – directly from within IBM Notes.
Learn more about Riva here: Riva CRM Integration for IBM Notes and Domino
How does your company use Social Business?
It was a fantastic event and we hope you find some inspiration in our takeaways. A special thank-you to Brent Wolfe and Prabu Ayyagari from IBM for the invitation to attend!
How is your company doing when it comes to being a social business? Are you engaging with your customers, partners, and employees to drive greater productivity, efficiency, and innovation?